Everyone gets angry from time to time and it is a completely natural response. However, some people feel they cannot control it. Here are some questions to ask yourself to determine if you need help with your anger management.
- Do you feel you get angry most of the time?
- Do you feel sad and guilty after getting angry?
- Do you think anger is beyond your control?
- Is it difficult to pacify yourself after getting angry?
- Do you get angry at just about everything?
If you answered ‘yes’ to most of the questions above, it reflects that there is room for improvement where you can learn to better manage your anger. Improving one’s anger management will not only increase your happiness and well-being, it will also benefit the people around you who witness this positive change in your life!
Make an online request for an appointment with our professional counsellors for ways to deal with anger. Take that step and pursue happiness and peace.