Health Advisory & Precautionary Measures against COVID-19
Please note that as part of the safety measures put in place, SCC strongly advises all clients to switch to video counselling.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness;
- Observe good personal hygiene;
- Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing);
- Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose;
- Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately; and
- Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell
If you have a fever or respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose, shortness of breath), please do not come to our clinic. We can conduct the counselling session for you via video counselling. We urge all individuals to take a proactive role in mitigating the spread of COVID-19 and exercise social responsibility.
All clients entering 51 Cuppage Road will have their temperatures taken at the main entrance of the building and required to check in using SafeEntry. Please cooperate with the building management team. SCC reserves the right to turn away any clients who refuse to have their temperatures taken, have a fever and/or are displaying respiratory symptoms.
Precautionary Measures at SCC
Upon arrival to our premises, all counsellors, clients and visitors are required to practice the following:
- Checking in at our front desk using SafeEntry and have your temperatures taken
- Wearing a mask throughout your session with the counsellor, and when you are at the front desk
- Observe physical distancing – you will be brought to a separate waiting room to wait for your counselling session to commence
- Use the hand sanitizers available
All rooms are sprayed with disinfectant before and after every counselling session. Hand sanitizers are also available at our front desk and outside the counselling rooms.
As part of the recommended measures for safe distancing, we encourage clients to make payment electronically (via PayNow or bank transfer) to reduce the number of people waiting at our premises. Client Information
SCC urges all clients and staff to practice personal hygiene and refrain from coming for the counselling sessions. You can also opt for VIDEO counselling if you would like to conduct your counselling session from home.
Let’s remain vigilant and take necessary precautionary measures. Thank you for your cooperation. Take care and keep well!