Thank you for choosing the Singapore Counselling Centre (SCC). Please refer to the booking form below to book your appointment with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you require an earlier appointment (within the next 3 working days), please call us at 6339 5411 to check for available slots. Kindly take note of our operating hours here.
If you are a parent looking to arrange counselling sessions for your child/youth
We strongly recommend for the parents to meet the counsellor for a couples’ session without the child. This will enable the counsellor to better understand the family and the concerns that the parents have about the child/youth. In the event only one parent is available, the parent can meet the counsellor for an individual session first. Thereafter, the counsellor will then meet the child/youth for a child/youth counselling session.
If you are looking for a session which is to be conducted in Filipino, Thai, Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese
Please contact us via WhatsApp at +65 6339 5411 and we will make arrangements for you.
You may also wish to view our counselling policies here.
Other useful information
- Please note that the counsellor’s availability is subject to changes, in the event of any unforeseen events. We will reach out to you to inform you about any changes to the appointment date and/or time.
- Click here for directions to our premises from Somerset MRT Station
- If this is your first appointment with us, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to fill in your registration details.
- Please note that we do not accept cash. The accepted payment modes are:
- PayNow (via our UEN: 53136238L)
- Credit card (Subject to additional 5% credit card processing fee for payments below $500)
- Please note that should there be any changes to your appointment, we will be in touch with you shortly.
- Any cancellation of appointment must be made at least 48 hours in advance and only applicable via phone or email and must be acknowledged by one of our team members for your cancellation to be confirmed. For no show / last minute cancellation or postponements made within 48 hours before your appointment, the fees will be forfeited.