Looking Forward to Creating The Life I Desire
I started attending therapy at SCC on 16 January 2019.
I’ve experienced relentless, emotional and physical abuse at the hands of classmates for 6 years to the extent where I believe they will laugh and be amused if they forced me into taking my life. Mainstream education failed me on repeat so often it almost seemed premeditated. I had nobody who understood me at all and even those who sympathized with me couldn’t grasp the depths of my suffering. My parents were utterly ignorant by choice, abusive and negligent. I was completely, utterly alone in one of the unkindest times of anybody’s life and only held onto a dream of revenge on all who wronged me, and all the while I felt like God created me to be a plaything of cruel forces and to be an example of how depraved, superstitious, cowardly and selfish society is.
So I suffered from:
- Parental emotional neglect, abuse
- People who thought evil remedied boredom
- Rapid society and consistent educational system failure
- A relentless sense of loneliness
- A relentless frustration at being consistently misunderstood
- Being unable to find anybody who knew how much I suffered deep inside until I gave up and wanted to escape reality
- Jealousy and contempt for “normal” people who did not suffer and got to have a “normal” life especially including those who once abused me and then acted like I was the one who was wrong for not overcoming their blatant selfish evil
- A sense of being worthless, useless and being revolting inflicted after decades of such abuse
- Being unable to function in “normal” society
- Consistently being unable to make good decisions due to a constant surge of barely repressed anger ready to explode
- Being taunted to end my life by people who would find it amusing
- Feeling like a failure and consistently doomed to fail at everything
Before SCC I have tried many self help books, methods, church and sunk much money into attempts and courses that tried myself. I will not name them, but nothing helped because they were geared to fast fake magical temporary feel good results. These means were not ready to truly assist somebody who lived life like a war refugee and really take the time, care, dedication, commitment and effort needed to help somebody with my issues. In fact they have proven to be nothing but scams built on shortcuts, wastes of time and money. Nevermind those who had good intentions but not the skills or ability.
I would like to thank Joseph for extraordinary patience and persistence in assisting me with the ‘how’ where so many others have failed, moving relentlessly from technique to technique and method to method to help me cope with my pain and overcome my issues.
Now, I have the ability to do things I could never have done previously since my mind is clear without unbearable amounts of repressed grief, anger and extreme feelings of injustice clouding my justice and hampering my ability to focus and prioritize.
To be able to have a proper, warm relationship with friends and family who matter. My relationship with my parents finally exists instead of being an absent placebo of frustration. (Please don’t duplicate how this was achieved)
And not be hamstrung or handcuffed by memories and lingering past trauma. I enjoy more emotional stability now and am no longer a slave to anger or need for revenge.
While on communication, things have improved though there still clearly is still some work to go. (Or people can get better at English instead of being content with being inferior.)
In addition, there are opportunities, career and income development chances and skillsets that I would not have been able to utilize and benefit from if I was still trapped by all my issues this failing society has forced upon me.
While I am not “there”, I can look forward to creating the life I desire as time goes on and enjoying all the things that I feel were stolen from me against my past, including the right to experience and take responsibility for suffering of my own doing instead of via the imposition of the will of others over mine.
To be able thrive even though the world is as dark as I claim but has its bright spots as well.
Thank God, SCC, the friend who recommended I go for therapy, my parents for supporting me through therapy and Joseph.
– Client R, 2020